Daniel CairnsVashon Law Firm PLLC
- Employment Law, Personal Injury
Daniel Cairns is an employment lawyer based in Seattle. His practice focuses on helping people find solutions to legal problems at work. Daniel has been awarded multiple prizes related to his legal writing and his involvement in the legal community. As a member of the Washington Employment Lawyers Association, the Washington State Association for Justice, and in various other roles, he is active in advocating for workers' rights in Washington.
Daniel graduated from the University of Washington School of Law, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Washington International Law Journal.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Vashon Law Firm PLLC
- - Current
- Managing member and attorney. Practice emphasis is plaintiff-side employment law, representing individuals with unpaid compensation, wrongful termination, disability discrimination, and other work-related legal claims. I also represent unions, nonprofits, and Vashon Island small businesses.
- University of Washington School of Law
- University of Chicago
- M.A. | Social Science
- University of Puget Sound
- Washington State Bar Association  # 49950
- Vashon Law Firm PLLC | Trusted Counsel
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.