Charmaine WildeI am committed to our clients and solving legal problems with them.
- Probate, Estate Planning, Criminal Law ...
Charmaine Wilde moved to San Marcos, Texas in 2007 two weeks after getting married. She earned her undergraduate degree from Southern Utah University. Charmaine worked in the administrative division of Texas State Athletics before she attended law school at Baylor Law School. Immediately following graduation, she worked as a prosecutor for the Hays County District Attorney's Office, and while working there passed the bar exam. She worked there for 4 years, handling all types of cases (including juvenile cases), before joining the Law Office of John McGlothlin.
Her current law practice is focused on helping people plan for their future and get to a better, organized place. She enjoys all areas of civil litigation, family law, and estate planning. Charmaine also saves some of her time for criminal cases, juvenile cases, and guardianships.
Charmaine is serving her third year as President of the Hays County Bar Association, and she co-founded the Hays and Caldwell County Young Lawyer’s Association in 2014. Charmaine and her husband Russell are the parents of three children and one dog. Charmaine and Russell are passionate about living local and about Hays County. Charmaine likes to run, teach ballet, and read books in her spare time.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Baylor Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- Southern Utah University
- B.A. (2008)
- American Bar Association  # 01994137
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas  # 24077789
- - Current
- Hays County Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Member since 2012, President since 2013
- The Law Office of John McGlothlin
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.