Charles Loy RichardsonRichardson Richardson Boudreaux
- Business Law, Consumer Law, Criminal Law ...
- Oklahoma, Texas
While interning at the district attorney’s office, Chuck assisted with the prosecution of DUIs, misdemeanors, and violent crimes. After becoming a licensed attorney, Chuck accepted an appointment as an Assistant District Attorney, a position held until joining RRB in 1991. While serving as the District Attorney, Richardson compiled a 100% conviction rate and led his office to a record-setting conviction rate that exceeded 95%.
In June of 1997, Governor Frank Keating appointed Chuck to serve as the District Attorney for Tulsa County. During his service as the District Attorney, Chuck led the office in implementing policies for approval of criminal charges, increasing the sentences of violent criminals, approaching property crimes from a standpoint of grace and developing a work environment that spawned success.
Chuck now uses his passion for protecting the community in the area of personal injury law. Upon joining RRB in 1991, Chuck first served as an associate and a junior partner; finally earning the title of Partner in 1994. After joining RRB, Chuck worked closely with his father, Gary Richardson in order to learn the skills to carry on the great success of his father.
Chuck has successfully achieved the largest verdict in four counties in Oklahoma. In addition, juries have awarded Chuck verdicts of $6,900,000, $10,000,000 and $6,500,000 among many others. Chuck is not intimidated by big companies difficult cases. He has successfully tried and/or settled cases involving medical malpractice, commercial truck accidents, and accidents involving catastrophic injuries or death. If you've been injured in an accident or by a defective product/device, Chuck Richardson has the experience you need to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Elder Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 00797996
- 5th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- Richardson Richardson Boudreaux
- University Of Oklahoma
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Tulsa College of Law
- Baylor University
- State Bar of Texas  # 00797996
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.