Charles D. BrownManaging Partner of Brown, Christie & Green Medical Malpractice Firm
- Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Health Care Law ...
Charles Brown is an experienced healthcare litigator. He has focused for over a decade on the healthcare industry. In his career he has helped clients in both the prosecution and defense of matters in the court system, before agencies, and in alternative dispute proceedings. His broad experience and knowledge base includes cases involving hospital malpractice, nursing home malpractice, physician malpractice, and nursing malpractice.
Additionally, he has handled significant cases involving vending and services contracts between vendors and hospitals, commercial disputes between hospitals, and employee injury claims by hospital employees. With 13 first chair jury trials, 4 second chair jury trials, 2 first chair bench trials, and 3 first-chair arbitrations, Charles is an experienced, tested trial lawyer. Charles is licensed by the State Bar of Texas and the State Bar of Louisiana. He is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas.
Obtained $31 million verdict in nursing home bedsore case. https://www.medmalfirm.com/resources/articles/attorney-charles-brown-obtains-multi-million-dollar-verdict-nursing-home-bedsore-case/
67th Largest Verdict in the United States for 2014
Recovered $2.5 million in healthcare industry breach of contract action.Recovered $2.1 million in healthcare industry vendor dispute. Successfully handled hospital employee injury matter less than 1 month after becoming lead counsel. Mediated multiple personal injury and commercial healthcare litigation matters involving millions of dollars.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Brown, Christie & Green Law Firm
- Managing Partner
- Baylor Law School
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. (1997) | Government
- Houston Top Lawyers
- H Texas Lawyer Magazine
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2004, 2009, 2011 - 2014
- Top 100 Verdicts of 2014
- National Law Journal
- Largest Nursing Home Verdict in America
- Verdict Search
- Outstanding Trial Advocacy
- Texas Young Lawyers Association and American College of Trial Lawyers
- Lewis F. Powell, Jr. Medal For Excellence in Advocacy
- American Bar Association and American College of Trial Lawyers
- Texas State Bar  # 24026966
- - Current
- Advanced Personal Injury Seminar - Handbook of Texas Evidence 2002
- 2002 State Bar of Texas
- Congressional Abrogation of Eleventh Amendment Immunity by Passing the ADEA and the ADA, Comment
- 51 Baylor Law Review 336
- Setting a Hearing on Objections to Ch. 74 Reports: Time is of the Essence, TTLA 25th Annual Conference
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.