Casey Coats is an experienced lawyer with years of experienced and thousands of satisfied clients. Casey Coats has been a licensed Missouri attorney since 2002 with legal field experience since 1999 and a family background in law. St. Louis attorney Casey Coats is a native of St. Louis, Missouri, a graduate of Mizzou Law School, Mizzou Undergraduate with honors Cum Laude, and Nerinx Hall High School.
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
Contact us for a free consultation and quote!
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard & Discover
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney & Owner
- Coats Law Firm / Traffic Law Stop
- - Current
- Owner of Coats Law Firm and its traffic violations division Traffic Law Stop. We handle criminal matters, real estate law, traffic tickets and more!
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Traffic Law Stop's BlogTraffic Law Stop's Blog
- View Your Missouri Traffic Ticket Info Online
23 June 2016
- Headlights Quiz – Missouri Headlights Laws
2 March 2016
- North Dakota Legalizes Weaponized Police Drones
27 August 2015
- Exercising Your Rights at a Traffic Stop
29 July 2015
- Checkpoints 101 – Legality? Constitutional Rights? Consent?
11 May 2015
- CHECKPOINTS TONIGHT 3/27/15 – 3/28/15.
27 March 2015
- “Positive Ticketing” in Moline Acres.. Yes May I Have Another?
19 March 2015
- CHECKPOINTS TONIGHT – ST PAT’S DAY!
17 March 2015
- It’s CHECKPOINT Season Again!
13 March 2015