Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
Carlos Sanchez concentrates his practice in the areas of business counsel & transactions, mergers & acquisitions and real estate. In his practice he helps companies, both large and small, with their legal needs.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking & Finance
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Rutgers University - Camden
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- New Jersey State Bar # 045761996
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Carlos Sanchez' Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Events Calendar
- How Do I Minimize the Risk of Discrimination in the Workplace?
20 April 2018
- EU Has Figured Out Privacy, Why Can’t We?
17 April 2018
- What is the Risk of Creating For-Cause Employment Relationships?
17 April 2018
- How Can an Employer Best Monitor Employees’ Use of Company Owned Electronic Devices?
13 April 2018
- The Digital Landscape Evolves
10 April 2018
- Why Do I Need An Employee Handbook?
9 April 2018
- What to Do About the New “Section 199A” Small Business Tax Deduction
6 April 2018
- Kathleen Connelly Questions WXYZ’s Investigations of Malcom Maddox’s Allegation of Sexual Harassment
4 April 2018
- 2018 New Jersey’s Best Lawyers for Families
2 April 2018
Contact & Map