Robert Burney concentrates his practice in business and financial transactions, commercial real estate, and health care law and represents clients in the purchase and sale of businesses and business assets, the formation of business entities, and the debt and equity financing of businesses. Rob represents banks, insurance companies, and business clients in secured credit transactions, including residential and commercial construction, real estate financing, commercial credit facilities, maritime lending, and tax-exempt bond financing.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Health Care Law
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (1985)
- Honors: cum laude
- Bucknell University
- B.A. (1982)
- New Jersey State Bar # 021711985
- - Current
- Robert S. Burney's Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Events Calendar
- Under What Circumstances May Private Employers Test Employees And Job Applicants For Alcohol And Illegal Drugs?
23 April 2018
- How Do I Minimize the Risk of Discrimination in the Workplace?
20 April 2018
- EU Has Figured Out Privacy, Why Can’t We?
17 April 2018
- What is the Risk of Creating For-Cause Employment Relationships?
17 April 2018
- How Can an Employer Best Monitor Employees’ Use of Company Owned Electronic Devices?
13 April 2018
- The Digital Landscape Evolves
10 April 2018
- Why Do I Need An Employee Handbook?
9 April 2018
- What to Do About the New “Section 199A” Small Business Tax Deduction
6 April 2018
- Kathleen Connelly Questions WXYZ’s Investigations of Malcom Maddox’s Allegation of Sexual Harassment
4 April 2018