Caitlin RodriguezLaw Office of Caitlin Rodriguez
- Estate Planning, Family Law
Attorney Caitlin Rodriguez was born and raised in Ventura County and attended California State University Channel Islands (CSUCI) where she obtained a Bachelors Degree, with honors, in History. After graduating from CSUCI, Ms. Rodriguez attended California Western School of Law in San Diego, CA. During her law school career, Ms. Rodriguez was a member of the Pro Bono Honor Society, and was awarded the Academic Achievement Scholarship and the Diversity Scholarship. In addition, she interned with the San Diego County Alternate Public Defender's Office, the Community Law Project (a San Diego based organization that provides free legal advice to low-income and homeless members of the San Diego community), and a small Ventura County based law firm where she also volunteered at the Santa Barbara Bankruptcy Clinic. Ms. Rodriguez was on the Dean's List every trimester and graduated in the top of her class.
Upon completing law school, Ms. Rodriguez took the California State Bar Exam and passed her first attempt. After passing the California Bar, Ms. Rodriguez worked as an associate attorney at the same small law firm she interned for and practiced bankruptcy law, estate planning, family law, criminal law, employment law, business law, property law, and assisted clients with debt settlements, demand letters, and document preparation.
As a lifelong member of the Ventura County community, Ms. Rodriguez is dedicated to giving back to her community by providing it with the care, understanding, attention to detail, and guidance she knows everyone deserves in what can often be a stressful time.
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 325902
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Caitlin Rodriguez
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Rounds & Sutter, LLP
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. (2018) | Juris Doctor
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Small Group Tutor to First-Year Students Covering all Subjects Women’s Law Caucus, Member Lawyers Club of San Diego, Member Summer Study Abroad in Santiago, Chile
- California State University - Channel Islands
- B.A. (2011) | History
- Honors: Historical Honors Society, Founding Member
- State Bar of California  # 325902
- Ventura County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.