Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Broker Fraud
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Failure to Follow Directions
- False Statements & Omissions
- Mutual Fund Fraud
- Selling Away
- Unauthorized Trading
- Unsuitable or Excessive Margin
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Founding Partner
- Forman Law Firm, P.C.
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.B.A. / Finance
- Texas State Bar # 07258800
- Association of Attorney Mediators, National and Central Texas Chapters
- American Bar Association Section on Dispute Resolution
- Travis County Bar Association
- Smith County Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- National Association of Securities Dealers
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Approved ADR Provider for United States District Court for Western and Southern Districts of Texas
Websites & Blogs
- Bryan T. Forman's Website Profile
- Forman Law Firm, P.C. Website
- Securities Fraud Lawyer Blog
- Stockbroker Fraud and Investment Fraud: How Is It Discovered?
2 February 2011
- PONZI Schemes: What Keeps Them Going?
27 January 2011
- A PONZI Scheme in the Oil and Gas Patch Gets Plugged and Operator Richie McFarland Gets Sentenced to 8 Years.
14 October 2010
- Ponzi Schemes Recommended by Stockbrokers—How Can Firms Miss Them?
8 October 2010
Contact & Map