Forman Law Firm, P.C.
The Forman Law Firm, P.C. is a Texas securities fraud law firm that represents investors. The firm, based in Tyler, Texas, advocates for investors who have lost money because their broker recommended unsuitable investments, churned their account to generate excessive commissions, or traded securities in their account without seeking prior consent. Attorney Forman provides a free initial consultation to investors who believe they have been harmed by broker fraud, misconduct or mismanagement.
- Were You Properly Allocated Before the Recent Downturn?
11 August 2022
- Broker Use of Personal Devices Lands Morgan Stanley in Hot Water
18 July 2022
- Is Your Broker Sending You Texts or Emails from a Personal Account?
10 July 2022
- Ex-Broker for UBS Alleged to Have Bilked Investors for Over $17 Million
18 May 2022
- Need to Know Info for Texas Investors Considering Adding Cryptocurrency to Their Holdings
6 April 2022
- Beware of Financial Fraud During Troubled Times–Ed Martin, Sage Investigations, LLC
26 March 2020
- Should I Stay, Or Should I Go Now?
15 March 2020
- For Many That Invested Heavily on Margin, Their Chickens Have Come Home to Roost.
12 March 2020
- Texas Securities Act– The Statutory Basis for a $2.8 Million Arbitration Award On a $1.6 Million Investment.
11 March 2020