Forman Law Firm, P.C.
The Forman Law Firm, P.C. is a Texas securities fraud law firm that represents investors. The firm, based in Tyler, Texas, advocates for investors who have lost money because their broker recommended unsuitable investments, churned their account to generate excessive commissions, or traded securities in their account without seeking prior consent. Attorney Forman provides a free initial consultation to investors who believe they have been harmed by broker fraud, misconduct or mismanagement.
- “A Recovery Checklist For Victims of Investment Fraud”
26 June 2017
- FINRA Statistics-What Do They Tell Us About FINRA’s Arbitration Process and Its Fairness?
19 June 2017
- Can I Sue My Stockbroker?
12 June 2017
- Stockbroker Fraud and Investment Fraud: How Is It Discovered?
2 February 2011
- PONZI Schemes: What Keeps Them Going?
27 January 2011
- A PONZI Scheme in the Oil and Gas Patch Gets Plugged and Operator Richie McFarland Gets Sentenced to 8 Years.
14 October 2010
- Ponzi Schemes Recommended by Stockbrokers—How Can Firms Miss Them?
8 October 2010