Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa and MasterCard
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Associate Attorney
- Platt & Westby
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- Honors: William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.S. / Management
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Southwestern Assemblies of God College, Waxahachie, Texas
- B.S. / Pastoral Ministry
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Arizona State Bar
- Maricopa County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Bryan Eastin's Website Profile
- Platt & Westby Website
- Phoenix Real Estate Lawyers Blog
- What Happens To Web-Based Information When Someone Dies?
15 September 2016
- What Are My Rights Concerning My HOA?
9 September 2016
- Protecting Your Childrens’ Inheritance
1 September 2016
- What Is a Reverse Mortgage and How Does It Work?
25 August 2016
- What Is a Living Will?
19 August 2016
- What Happens If My Mortgage Is Sold or Transferred?
12 August 2016
- Probate Terminology – What Do These Terms Mean?
28 July 2016
- What Is A Living Will?
20 July 2016
- What Kinds Of Property Are Not Covered By A Will?
13 July 2016
Contact & Map