Brian Strickman

Brian Strickman

Strickman Law Office PLLC
  • Bankruptcy, Business Law, Criminal Law ...
  • Arizona
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Health Care Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Credit Cards are accepted for all practice areas accept Bankruptcy
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    We offer hourly rates, flat fees, advanced fees, and retainers. Consultations range from $50-$100 and are applied towards legal services.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Strickman Law Office PLLC
Phoenix School of Law
J.D. (2012) | Juris Doctor
Honors: Suma Cum Laude, Order of the Quill
Activities: Marshall Brennan Fellow
Placeholder image for education.
Basic Mediation
Phoenix School of Law
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered
Q. Who do i contact if i think someone is trying to committ fraud
A: This depends on what you are referring to as fraud. The Arizona Attorney Generals Office handles certain types of misrepresentation. There website is provided here:

There is civil non-criminal fraud in which case the party that is wronged would need to contact an attorney.

There are other types that may involve contact to your local police, county attorney, or other government agency. It all depends on what you are referring to when you say they are trying to commit fraud.
Q. I found some certificate of shares when my grandmother passed away, is there anything I can do w/them?
A: The answer to this depends on several factors. First is whether the certificates are currently even valid. If they are then it will depend on the terms of your grandmother's will, or who would've received the shares in intestacy. There may even be other instruments like a Trust that direct what is to be done with the certificates.
Q. How do I find out the status of a bankruptcy filing?
A: You can actually view them at the public access computers at the clerk's office if that's convenient. You can also go online to the Public Access to Court Electronic Records site: and lookup the information, or you can call 1-866-222-8029. Information about the McVIS phone number I provided is available here
View More Answers
Contact & Map
70 S Val Vista Dr., A3-619
Gilbert, AZ 85296
Telephone: (480) 316-8113
Fax: (480) 436-5860
4140 E. Baseline Road
Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85206
Telephone: (480) 478-6483
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.