Bert Steinmann

Steinmann Law Firm, Counsel and Services
  • Appeals & Appellate, Collections, Criminal Law...
  • Alabama, Texas
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Lifetime native of Conroe and Montgomery County,
1989 Graduate of Conroe High School

Practice Areas
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Collections
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Probate
Additional Practice Areas
  • Adoptions
  • Child Support Defense
  • Child Support Collection
  • Contract Review / Drafting
  • Limited Scope
  • CPS - Child Protective Services Cases
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Reserve your consultation meeting by phone or in person for $50. Customized payment plans and collateral accepted.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Federal Circuit
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Senior Partner
Steinmann Law Firm, Counsel and Services
Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
J.D. (1999) | Law
Lamar University
Teaching Certification | Teaching
Stephen F. Austin State University
M.A. | Communications
University of Houston - Main Campus
B.S. (1994) | Psychology / Sociology / Communications / Political Science
Go Coogs!
Honors: Honors College, National Debate Tournaments, Model Arab League
Activities: CEDA debate, LD debate, Band, Resident Adviser, Student Government, Casino Night
Professional Associations
Montgomery County Bar Association
Texas College of the Bar
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
American Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Access Builds Children
President of the Board
- Current
Activities: Board member for the last 10 years
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
7 Questions Answered

Q. I need an answer ASAP. I will be remanded to County Jail for 30 days. I have my daughter. If I am taken in, what happen?
A: Call a local attorney and get a free consult asap. A POA over the child can be given to a friend, teacher, pastor, church member. Good luck and God bless! #steinmannlaw
Q. My ex has giving me my child , what do i do to terminate child support and gain full custody ?
A: Hire a lawyer. ASAP. Call around for a local attorney who has free consultations and get in today (or tomorrow) and get started before things change again. Good luck and God bless!
Q. We have had our foster son for 1yr.DNA results just came back and dad has started working services.Do we have any rights
A: Yes, you do. Contact a local attorney immediately and review your options. Foster parents have right but the requirements are very specific. (Not intended to be specific legal advice or create an attorney client relationship.)
Q. How far back can you charge someone for arrears if they weren't in court?
A: Arrears go back as far as the Court order states they do. A local attorney can review the order and the facts and give you a more specific answer. (This is not intended to be specific legal advice or create an attorney client relationship, contact a local attorney as soon as possible.)
Q. I am from TX & my live-in boyfriend is from CA & we have a 6 mth old daughter. He got into some trouble in CA & will
A: Call a local attorney and file a SAPCR - Suit Affecting Parent Child Relationship. That way no question of where the child stays. (This is not intended to be specific legal advice, call a local attorney and get a consult asap)
Q. my wife asked for a divorce. No papers have been filed. Should I cancel work travel to stay in the home?
A: No, keep your job and income. Work travel is not like abandoning the home. Take pictures of anything valuable if you think she will try to hide or destroy items. (Not intended to be specific legal advice, always consult a local attorney) #steinmannlaw
Q. 6 years now the AG website has shown I owe nothing in CS, I just received a notice that I owe 32000 in unpaid support??
A: That is because they just updated the information from the last 6 years. The AG website is not the end all be all of what you owe, the underlying order is.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Main Office
1915 North Frazier #104
Conroe, TX 77301
Telephone: (936) 441-8675
Cell: (936) 537-5585
Fax: (936) 756-3304