Mr. Tobin is an associate at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. Mr. Tobin’s primary areas of practice are employment law and personal injury litigation. He is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
Mr. Tobin has extensive prior experience defending employment matters on behalf of employers throughout the State of New Jersey. Mr. Tobin has litigated favorably on behalf of employers in several employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases. This unique background allows Mr. Tobin to be a zealous and effective advocate on behalf of employees who have been wronged by their employers. Mr. Tobin has a true passion for law and advocacy and now applies that drive to litigation on behalf of plaintiffs in employment matters.
Mr. Tobin also has experience as a personal injury attorney defending lawsuits on behalf of businesses throughout the State of New Jersey. He has defended many lawsuits which resulted in favorable settlements and won several motions which resulted in the dismissal of lawsuits on behalf of his clients. Mr. Tobin has also represented several injured clients who sustained severe and permanent personal injury as a result of motor vehicle or fall-down accidents and negotiated favorable settlements on their behalf.
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey
- The Law Offices of Stephen E. Gertler, P.C.
- Wolff, Helies, Spaeth & Lucas, P.A.
- McOmber & McOmber, PC
- - Current
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- New York University
- B.A. (2005)
- State Bar of New Jersey # 002622010
- McOmber & McOmber, P.C.
- Red Bank Legal
- Sexual Harassment, Retaliation, Assault and Battery Allegations Against Corporation
15 July 2019
- Maternity Leave Discrimination
10 July 2019
- What is a Whistleblower?
9 July 2019
- What is Pregnancy Discrimination?
3 July 2019
- UCLA Faces Pregnancy Discrimination and Retaliation Lawsuit
19 June 2019
- Facebook CEO’s Security Chief Faces Sexual Harassment Allegations
10 June 2019
- Energy Company Sued for Racial Discrimination
5 June 2019
- What is Workplace Sexual Harassment?
5 June 2019
- McDonald’s Faces Charges of Sexual Harassment
3 June 2019