Arnab Kumar Banerjee

Arnab Kumar Banerjee

  • Immigration Law, International Law, Criminal Law...
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

i am advocate arnab kumar banerjee from India. i practice for 4 years in India.

i am member of these institutions :

1.full member of commonwealth lawyers association
2.panelist of online dispute resolution center
3.member of pro bono section of international bar association
4.Asia law network bono lawyer, department of justice of government of india
6. executive member of Indian national bar association

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • International Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Civil Rights
  • Business Law
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Employment Law
  • Family Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    visa and MasterCard only
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
associate lawyer
path legal india
this is one of india's foremost law firm and i love to work in it. it is a full service law firm. it covers almost all area.
vidyasagar university
LL.B. (2012) | law
this is bachelor degree in legislative law in india.
Professional Associations
Bar Council of West Bengal
certificate in international law
Case Western Reserve University
Websites & Blogs
A B consultancy and legal service
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered

Q. Is there a way to open a civil case to be reimbursed by my codefendant for half of the restitution I solely paid in full
A: Why they let of your co defendant ? Can you know it ? Both of you are booked on the same crime but you have to pay and others are released. Why ?
Q. Can you report someone that is married.
A: Of course it is fraud. She did it to get the benefit when she is nit legally entitled to.
Q. If i did not sighn up for parole wihin the 72 hour time period is that a sanction or a violation.
A: It is a violation of law of louisiana especially the parol code. So you are advised not to do it. Show up and save yourself. It is your duty.
Q. So i met this filipina girl here in usa she was on a tourist visa to attend her sister wedding here . Can i marry her ?
A: there are 2 ways to get a spouse visa. 1. Immigrant visa for a Spouse of a U.S. Citizen (IR1 or CR1) - An immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130 is required. 2.Nonimmigrant visa for spouse (K-3) - It is important to note that application for the nonimmigrant visa for spouse (K-3) who married a U.S. citizen must be filed and the visa must be issued in the country where the marriage took place. After the visa process has been completed, and the visa is issued, the spouse can travel to the United States to wait for the processing of the immigrant visa case. Two petitions are required: Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130, and Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Form I-129F in your case there is only one option that is an immigrant visa since marriage did not take place. in that case she must qualify to be called a spouse. here is a definition of spouse: A spouse is a legally wedded husband or wife. Merely living together does not qualify a marriage for immigration. Common-law spouses may qualify as spouses for immigration purposes depending on the laws of the country where the common-law marriage occurs. In cases of polygamy, only the first spouse may qualify as a spouse for immigration. in your case i think she is not a spouse. therefore my advise is : first marry her in Philippine. then apply for spouse visa. file for immigrant visa. this seems to be less complicated than non immigrant visa. if this information is helpful please rate or review me. thank you.
Q. How can I file for a motion to dismiss
A: according to section 504 of title 22 of Oklahoma statute after preliminary hearing the defendant can file a motion to dismiss. he must established beyond reasonable doubt that there is insufficient evidence. after setting motion court will issue notice to all parties and a hearing date is fixed. if the motion is granted then the information or indictment would be set aside by court.
Q. Cyber stalking
A: PA has no state law on cyber stalking. therefore federal anti cyber stalking law is applied here. i think this is cyber stalking under that act.
Q. Is there a process whereby I can be accompanied by a peace officer in case to prevent violence by a third party involved
A: there is a thing called Nevada protection order . it is actually an order by which the applicant can use power of court t require a third party to do or not to do something. you should apply for this order in order to protect your daughter. follow this link to apply or understand
Q. When seeking a modification (increase) of child support, must each parent provide an updated financial disclosure?
A: i dont think you have to provide financial status because in the application form of child support by Mississippi department of human service, i did not find any such financial status information. they ask for your social security number. follow this link to see :
Q. my ex and I were Married and had our daughter in New Jersey . Transferred to Florida when she was 18 mon old . Got
A: two states have different child support laws. as for child support i presume the following : your child's support started in new jersey and then when you moved to Florida then you end child support in new jersey and started child support in Florida. then when you come back to new jersey again then your child's support in new jersey begin. is this the case ? if yes then the law of new jersey will be applied here. if no then tell me about it.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
P 250 block A lake town
kolkata, west bengal 700055