Arash KhorsandiThe Law Office of Arash Khorsandi
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Products Liability ...
Arash Khorsandi, Esq. received his B.S. degree in Real Estate Finance & Development from the prestigious Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, and shortly thereafter completed his Juris Doctorate degree at the Pepperdine University School of Law, located in the heart of Malibu, California.
Mr. Khorsandi is also on the Board of Directors of The LEV Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting active, balanced, and responsible lifestyles in our youth. Please visit www.TheLEVFoundation.org to learn more about their community programs and education initiatives. Mr. Khorsandi is a member of the National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
100% free consultations with no obligation.
No fees unless we win your case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates vary on a case by case basis.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Arash Khorsandi
- - Current
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- University of Southern California
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.