Andrew OlesnyckyStahl Gasiorowski Criminal Defense Lawyers
- White Collar Crime, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
- New Jersey, New York
Andrew Olesnycky, a former supervisor-level assistant prosecutor at the Union County Prosecutor's Office, represents individuals and organizations facing criminal charges and investigations in federal, state, and municipal courts. Mr. Olesnycky has served as lead attorney defending charges of multi-million dollar federal and state fraud conspiracies, federal bank fraud, federal benefit fraud, state and federal large-scale multi-defendant drug conspiracies, sexual assaults, child pornography, interference with custody, and Superstorm Sandy-related fraud. Mr. Olesnycky is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney, a designation obtained by fewer than 1% of attorneys state-wide. During his nearly five-year tenure with the Union County Prosecutor's Office, Mr. Olesnycky tried numerous felony cases involving robbery, aggravated assault, gun possession, narcotics offenses, large-scale theft, and fraud. His trials and prosecutions have been covered by media outlets including the New York Times, CBS This Morning, NBC4 New York, the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, NJ.com, the Star Ledger, and ESPN. Through diligence, creativity, and aggressive litigation, he has secured a number of dismissals for his clients. Mr. Olesnycky is also one of very few criminal trial attorneys in private practice who has served as a domestic violence supervisor in a county prosecutor's office, and represents those accused of domestic violence in criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings, as well as victims of domestic violence seeking restraining orders in family court. As a supervisor, Mr. Olesnycky bore ultimate responsibility for the investigation and prosecution of every complaint of domestic violence in Union County.
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Health Care Law
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ukrainian: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of Robert G. Stahl, LLC
- - Current
- The Law Offices of Robert Stahl is a boutique criminal litigation firm specializing in high-stakes criminal and related civil litigation in federal and state courts. Representative clients include doctors and medical professionals under investigation for insurance fraud, international businesspeople under investigation for money laundering and banking irregularities, and professionals facing state- or municipal-level criminal charges who also risk administrative discipline if found guilty of a crime or offense.
- Assistant Prosecutor and Special Deputy Attorney General
- Union County Prosecutor's Office
- Oversaw three attorneys and two detectives as supervisor of Domestic Violence Unit. Tried numerous felony cases to jury verdict and resolved hundreds by guilty plea as senior member of Trial Unit. Served in Juvenile, Appellate, and PDC Units
- Judicial Clerk
- Superior Court of New Jersey
- Judicial clerk for the Honorable Rudy B. Coleman in the New Jersey Appellate Division.
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude; Chief Justice Richard J. Hughes Prize; Dean's Scholar Designation
- Activities: Order of the Coif; Moot Court Board; Interscholastic Moot Court Trial Team
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Criminal Certified Attorneys for State of New Jersey
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney
- New Jersey State Bar Association  # 030882009
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- New Jersey Domestic Violence Legal Blog
- The Feminist Roots of Domestic Violence Criminal Law
January 27, 2017
- 2016 Domestic Violence New Jersey Supreme Court Year-in-Review
January 10, 2017
- NJ Appellate Division Clarifies Rules for Use of Social Media Evidence at Trial
December 23, 2016
- NY & NJ Criminal Defense Law Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.