Andrew J. Goodwin
- Business Law, Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Kansas, Missouri
Mr. Goodwin is an experienced litigation attorney whose practice focuses on representing individuals and businesses in the transportation, financial, utility, and manufacturing industries. He has represented clients in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, professional liability, products liability, employment discrimination, property damage, insurance coverage and business disputes. Mr. Goodwin has extensive experience in commercial motor vehicle accidents, having litigated trucking cases in more than 20 states.
A significant portion of Mr. Goodwin’s practice is dedicated to cannabis law. He assists clients in understanding and navigating the complex federal, state and local regulatory framework for cannabis, including the complex licensing process for cannabis businesses. After licensing, he provides ongoing general business counsel, and is an aggressive and experienced advocate for cannabis-related organizations facing litigation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Kansas Supreme Court
- ID Number: 25819
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 65343
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- State Bar of Kansas  # 25819
- The Missouri Bar  # 65343
- Joseph Hollander & Craft LLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.