Tripp is a skilled commercial real estate attorney and shareholder at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C. Tripp represents purchasers, sellers, and lenders in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. His practice encompasses everything from contract drafting and negotiation to title examination, drafting of conveyance documents, and drafting and negotiation of loan documents. Tripp regularly assists clients in the acquisition of retail shopping centers and multi-family properties, including obtaining recourse and non-recourse financing. He also represents lenders in all aspects of commercial loan closings, commercial and residential foreclosure sales, loan restructuring and loan work outs, and in the sale of commercial and residential REO property.
Tripp is also experienced in the drafting, review, and negotiation of commercial leases and related documents on behalf of both landlords and tenants. He also regularly helps client draft, review, and analyze covenants, restrictions, and cross easement agreements for residential and commercial developments.
In every matter he takes on, Tripp strives to be as responsive as possible for his clients, handling each transaction thoroughly and with careful attention to detail. When problems arise, he takes pride in his ability to think outside the box, coming up with creative, innovative solutions to transactional issues.
Tripp grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. He earned his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law, graduating cum laude in 2004. While in law school, he served on the Editorial Board and was Notes Editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law and was also the President of the Environmental Law Association from 2002-2003.
Tripp remains highly active in the Athens community.
- Real Estate Law
- Environmental Law
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Emory University
- B.B.A. (2000) | Finance Concentration
- Georgia State Bar # 140961
- - Current
- Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C.
- Firm News – Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C.
- Fatal Fungus Rampant in Nursing Homes
18 September 2019
- BBGA Welcomes Two New Attorneys
3 September 2019
- Terminally Ill Green Beret Fighting to Sue Military Doctors
14 August 2019
- BBGA Attorney Speaks to EPA Employees About Estate Planning
6 August 2019
- Alzheimer’s Patient Abused by Staff at Georgia Assisted Living Facility/Personal Care Home
2 August 2019
- Public Outcry for Stricter Regulations on E-Cigarettes, JUUL
9 July 2019
- BBGA Attorney Recognized as ‘Lawyer of Distinction’
2 July 2019
- $375K for Cervical Fusion Surgery from Mack Truck Crash
28 June 2019
- UGA Law Students Paving Their Way to Success at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley
19 June 2019