Adam Ira SkolnikYour one stop shop for all your legal needs.
- Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law, Consumer Law ...
- Florida, New York
After graduating with honors from the University of Florida, Attorney Adam I. Skolnik attended Brooklyn Law School where he was a two year member of the National Trial Team and President of the Trial Lawyers Association. Upon Graduation the faculty awarded, Adam the Judge Doris A. Thompson and Judge Edward Thompson Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy. After having practiced in New York City at a prestigious international law firm, Adam relocated to South Florida and established the Law Office of Adam I. Skolnik, P.A. in 2005 as a multi-service firm committed to client-focused, cost-effective legal services in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Finance, Banking Law, Residential and Commercial Foreclosure Defense, Corporate Law, Asset Protection and Structure, Estate Planning and Bankruptcy. Adam is a graduate of the Max Gardner Bankruptcy Litigation Bootcamp that teaches attorneys the use of every available consumer protection statute in his system, including the FDCPA, TILA, UDAP, FCRA, ECOA, the automatic stay, discharge injunction, improper mortgage servicing fees.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Commercial Litigation
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Free Consultations are provided EXCEPT for Landlord Tenant matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Adam I. Skolnik
- - Current
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2000)
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1997) | Political Science
- New York State Bar  # 4058723
- - Current
- Q. I purchased house from county auction. It was foreclosed house. Three months later second mortgage showed up.
- A: Agree with Jane Kim's response. To further secure your title, I would suggest doing a quiet title action and naming everyone who was in the prior auction suit. You need to consult with an attorney who understands and does quiet title work.
- Q. I’m part of a Business where I have a lower percentage than everyone else. Do I invest equally? Or based on my percentag
- A: It all depends on the operating documents for the business. Generally, it is based on percentage.
- Q. Do I need a licensing/trademark specialized lawyer?
- A: Yes, as well as corporate and possibly tax. The characters, likeness and their use are currently owned by DC Entertainment which is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers etc..
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.