Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
Websites & Blogs
- Florida’s Hardest Hit Program for Mortgage Relief has Closed for New Applications
10 June 2018
- When is a debt considered “consumer” debt for debt collection protections to kick in?
9 June 2018
- Tenants Protected in Foreclosure Against Landlord
7 June 2018
- New Protections for Servicemembers in Foreclosure
6 June 2018
- How to Start to Make Sense Of Your Student Loans
30 May 2018
- Desperate Mother, Teacher, Bus Driver and Student Loan Captive For Life
27 May 2018
- How Do You Know Whether a Debt Collector’s Calls are Harassment?
17 May 2018
- Federal Student Loans From For-Profit Schools Are No Longer Under Investigation by the DOE
14 May 2018
- Bankruptcy Debtors Affected by New Florida Law Prohibiting Fighting Foreclosure
2 April 2018
Contact & Map