Zachary J BurkhalterThe Law Offices of Zachary J Burkhalter, PC
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Attorney Zach Burkhalter is a skilled litigator and zealous advocate. He has has extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of DUI defense, including charges relating to marijuana, prescription drugs, alcohol, and other drugs; criminal defense in misdemeanor and felony cases; family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, legitimation, and father's rights; estate and probate law, including highly contested estates; personal injury matters, including automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents; firearms law and NFA trusts; and general civil litigation. Zachary Burkhalter has a reputation for success in the courtroom. He has secured numerous not guilty verdicts in criminal jury trials and has obtained favorable outcomes for his clients in the courtroom in highly contested divorces, family law matters, contested estates, and civil matters.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees for personal injury type cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free consultations accepted for certain types of cases. Please call to find out more information.
- Attorney at Law/ Owner
- The Law Offices of Zachary J Burkhalter, PC
- - Current
- Trial Lawyer: DUI Law, Drug Law, Criminal Law, Divorce, Family Law, Estate and Probate Law, Personal Injury, Government and Municipal Law, Firearms Law, General Practice
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2009) | Juris Doctor
- Honors: Scholar of Merit
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. (2007) | Political Science
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars - Family Law
- State Bar of Georgia  # 418622
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Rome Bar Association
- National College for DUI Defense
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.