Mr. William Turner concentrates his practice in the trial of complex personal injury cases. He has represented hundreds of working men and women who have been victims of the negligence of others – gaining equitable compensation for the medical expenses and pain and suffering for his clients. Among his cases are over 100 that reached Illinois juries for resolution. Mr. Turner has also represented hundreds of working men and women who were injured in their workplace in their fight for justice before the Illinois Workers Compensation Commission.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- English: Spoken, Written
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (1987) | Law
- Illinois State Bar
- FLT Law
- Sharing the Road with Students Going Back-to-School
2 September 2019
- 5 Accident Injuries Not Immediately Noticeable
7 August 2019
- Who is Liable When Potholes Cause Accidents?
9 July 2019
- Spinal Injuries in Truck Crashes
3 July 2019
- Summer Boating Safety.
3 June 2019
- Choosing a Lawyer: Lead Counsel offers assurance to Anxious Consumers
10 May 2019
- Protect Yourself in Construction Zones
3 May 2019
- Toxic Mold & Compensation – What Every Worker Should Know
5 April 2019
- Accidents with Ride Sharing Vehicles – Who Is Liable?
3 April 2019