Bill Gullberg is an experienced litigator in a range of legal matters. In addition to being licensed to practice law in Illinois, Bill is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, the federal district bar of the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois, and the federal trial bar of the Northern District of Illinois.
The difference Bill brings to the case is a passion for representing the rights, freedom, and property of his clients. Experience and professionalism is one thing - experience and professionalism with a true passion and focus for achieving a just and favorable result for clients is something very different.
Bill's professional history includes 18 years of practice in Chicago, where he started out at Continental Illinois Bank, joined a law firm on LaSalle Street and eventually formed his own firm. Bill moved his practice to downstate Illinois in 1997 and in 2007, he formed the partnership Gullberg & Box.
Bill handles dui and criminal cases, as well as worker's compensation cases for injured workers, personal injury, business and commercial litigation. Bill's background and experience as a litigator also allows him to give business and personal clients advice on protecting their assets, estate planning, and protecting them against claims and law suits in the first place.
Bill resides in Kirkwood with his wife, Christine. He is active in the community and currently is in his second term as the President of the Village of Kirkwood. Prior to that he served as a Village Trustee (alderman) for 10 years.
Bill's interests include bicycling and making Windsor furniture. Bill is a member of Harvest Bible Chapel and was a team member of a mission trip to Romania in 2009 where he helped construct a soccer field. In 2011 he imported an entire woodworking shop into Romania and trained disadvantaged individuals in making fountain and ink pens. The pens can be viewed and purchased at http://romanianpens.com/
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 7th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Gullberg, Box & Worby LLC
- - Current
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Honors: Dean's List
- Western Illinois University
- B.S. / Accountancy
- Honors: High Honors Phi Kappa Phi
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Warren County Bar Association
- National College of DUI Defense
- Attorneys Title Guaranty Fund, Inc.
- Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Henderson County Bar Association
- - Current
- National College for DUI Defense
- - Current
- William K. Gullberg's Website Profile
- Gullberg, Box & Worby LLC Website
- Illinois DUI Lawyer Blog
- GERD Interference with Reliable Breath Alcohol Concentration Reading
20 May 2015
- Reasonable Grounds or a Hunch?
24 February 2015
- The Confrontation Clause in Illinois DUI Cases
15 November 2014
- Is it legal to avoid DUI Roadblocks?
13 November 2014
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO KNOWINGLY POSSESS?
23 April 2014
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CANNABIS CHARGES AND PENALTIES
25 March 2014
- RECKLESS DRIVING GUIDE FOR DUI AND TRAFFIC LAW PRACTITIONERS IN ILLINOIS
8 October 2013
- TALKING AND DRIVING NOW ILLEGAL IN ILLINOIS
1 October 2013
- Slower Speeding to Become Potential Jail Time in Illinois
25 September 2013