Will EdelmanWill Edelman is a former federal prosecutor & a former police officer.
- Securities Law, Stockbroker & Investment Fraud, Antitrust Law ...
- California, Illinois
Will Edelman is a former federal prosecutor, a former police officer, and a Stanford Law graduate who clerked for two federal judges. Will’s practice focuses on white-collar and regulatory matters, internal investigations, and complex commercial litigation.
As a federal prosecutor in the Northern District of California, Will acted as first or second chair in ten trials. He also handled numerous contested evidentiary hearings and dispositive motion hearings. As a prosecutor, Will was the primary attorney responsible for a variety of complex matters, including multi-defendant RICO cases and fraud cases. Will also served as a police officer for a large southern California city for four years, and his law enforcement background gives him unique credibility when interacting with criminal investigators.
Will also has extensive experience litigating criminal and civil matters at top corporate defense firms and an elite plaintiffs-side securities class action firm. In the private sector, Will represented individuals and companies in white-collar and regulatory investigations and prosecutions, including criminal antitrust conspiracy, embezzlement, DEA controlled-substance hospital audit, and hazardous materials/dumping matters under federal and local law.
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Antitrust Law
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Health Care Law
- Cryptocurrency Fraud
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Assistant U.S. Attorney & Special Assistant U.S. Attorney
- U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Charles R. Breyer
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Michael Boudin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Police Officer
- San Diego Police Department
- Stanford Law School
- J.D. (2011)
- University of Cincinnati
- M.S. (2004)
- State Bar of California  # 285177
- Delahunty & Edelman LLP Blog
- Pretrial Detention in Federal Criminal Cases
February 15, 2023
- Common Errors in Internal Investigations
January 10, 2023
- What to Do If Your Company is the Victim of Theft or Embezzlement
December 6, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.