Welcome to the Law Offices of William R. Burgener, a criminal defense practice with over 30 years experience in protecting the rights and freedoms of each of its clients. Attorney Burgener practices a broad spectrum of criminal litigation in all San Diego county courts: State and Federal, Downtown, South Bay, Vista and El Cajon.
All clients receive an initial free consultation and advice.If you have been accused of a major felony, such as: drugs, theft, sex crimes, “three strikes”, smuggling, violent crimes, and probation violations OR a misdemeanor such as: a DUI, domestic violence, assault, battery, drugs, or driving on a suspended license, contact the office and we can help.
As a seasoned San Diego felony lawyer, attorney Burgener is expert in negotiating numerous successful case settlements including, dismissals, acquittals, favorable plea bargains, and winning motions. With an impeccable court appearance record and commitment to handling each and every stage of the case proceedings, the Law Office of William R. Burgener is diligent in their representation of its clients.
Communication is vital to attorney-client relationships, and if you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, there are many questions and concerns. Therefore, attorney Burgener makes a point to speak directly to his clients, their family and friends, and has all phone calls promptly answered. You may contact the office during business hours, 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. Additionally, attorney Burgener frequently visits facilities where a client may be incarcerated and has the means to contact clients in person, as well as through video-conferences, e-mails, phone calls or mail.
Our goal at the Law Offices of William R. Burgener is to resolve cases in a timely and direct manner while protecting the rights and records of our clients.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Law Office of William R. Burgener, APC
- - Current
- Attorney Burgener is an appointed CJA (Criminal Justice Act) attorney who has served on the San Diego panel for the past twenty years. With over 31 Years Experience in all San Diego County CourtsâState and Federal, Downtown, South Bay, Vista and El Cajonâcriminal defense attorney Burgener knows the court system process and its many components. Attorney Burgener handles major felonies, including: drugs, theft, sex crimes, âthree strikesâ, smuggling, violent crimes,probation violations and parole hearings. He is also greatly experienced in working with misdemeanor matters such as: DUIâs, domestic violence, assault, battery, drugs, and driving on a suspended license. Over 120 jury trials, state and federal, successful settlements of thousands of cases, including: dismissals, acquittals, favorable plea bargains, and winning motions.
- University of San Diego School of Law
- Criminal Defense attorney
- Criminal Justic Act Panel
- - Current
- Activities: Attorney Burgener has been a court appointed criminal defense attorney for the past twenty years. He has knowledge and expertise in Federal court proceedings and State cases; years of experience allow him to skillfully maneuver a case through the court processes and network of people.