Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
In Personal Injury Cases only.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Wilfred W. Yeargan
- - Current
- Attorney Yeargan has twenty years of litigation experience in Virginia. He has extensive experience with jury and non-jury trials throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. He handles traffic, misdemeanor, and felony cases in the Juvenile court, General District and Circuit Court levels. Attorney Yeargan also assists clients with expungements, personal injury, business formation, contract negotiation/drafting, and civil litigation.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- J.D. | Law
- American University
- B.A. | International Relations
- Virginia State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Wilfred Yeargan's Website Profile
- Law Office of Wilfred W. Yeargan Website
91 Questions Answered
- Q. I was cited for failing to obey a sign (reduced from a possible speeding charge). Pay or go to court? 5 safety points.
- A: You have an excellent driving record and may be able to get the charge deferred for dismissal with a driver improvement course or reduced to a non-moving violation with no points. You need to consult with a good traffic lawyer with experience in the county in which you got the ticket. Convictions may affect employment for professional drivers. Results often depend on the county involved and the skill and reputation of your lawyer. If you have questions contact my office for a free consultation. Wilfred Yeargan 703-352-9044 www.yearganlaw.com.
- Q. How much is it to get a misdemeanor petty theft off your record and can I do it myself or do I need a lawyer
- A: You cannot expunge criminal convictions in Virginia. However, you may be able to file a pardon petition with the Governor’s Office after a period of time. If granted, it will not remove the conviction but leave a notation of the decision on your criminal record.
- Q. Can I get a lawyer for criminal law
- A: Yes, you may hire a lawyer to defend criminal or traffic charges. The State of Virginia has its own attorneys called Commonwealth Attorneys to prosecute criminal and traffic charges. Contact an experienced attorney in your area for a consultation.
Contact & Map