Whit A. ThomasWhit A. Thomas, Attorney at Law
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Nursing Home Abuse ...
I grew up in Birmingham and began practicing law there in 1980 after graduation from Law School. I moved to Baldwin County and opened my Foley law office in 2004. I obtained my Bachelor of Arts undergraduate degree Cum Laude from Tulane University in New Orleans and my Law Degree (JD) from The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. My wife recently retired as librarian at Foley Intermediate School in Baldwin County, and we have three grown children (two sons and a daughter) and two grandsons.
I specialize in personal injury law that includes mainly motor vehicle accident and premises liability (slip and fall) cases. I also evaluate other types of cases, including workplace accidents, medical malpractice, defective product manufacture and design, and insurance fraud. Over the years, I have handled hundreds of cases for my clients resulting in millions of dollars in combined gross recoveries. I am a member in good standing of the Alabama State Bar and the Baldwin County Bar Associations.
I believe that I offer something special that other law firms often fail to prioritize in their representation of clients. That something is the personalized attention that I give each client. I have learned through many years as a lawyer that it is important to get to know not only the facts of all of my clients’ cases, but also to become familiar with the individual challenges that they face as a result of their accident injuries. We will get to know each other professionally to bring about the best result for you and your case.
If you have been injured in an accident, please feel free to call me with any questions concerning your rights and obligations. I encourage you to talk to me before agreeing to give a recorded statement to the at-fault insurance company’s claims representative. There is no cost or fee to talk to me about your accident.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Free Consultation
- Whit A. Thomas, Attorney at Law
- University of Alabama School of Law
- J.D. (1980)
- Tulane University
- B.A. (1975)
- Alabama State Bar
- Baldwin County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.