Wesley BrowneBrowne Law Office, P.S.C.
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
Wesley Browne began his legal career as a prosecutor in Madison County, Kentucky in 1999 before moving into private practice. In those years he has developed a reputation as an outstanding trial attorney, and a skillful aggressive negotiator. Browne serves the communities of Richmond and Berea, as well as surrounding areas including Winchester/Clark County, Irvine/Ravenna/Estill County, Jackson County, and other nearby communities. Browne is married and has two children in the Madison County School system. A former college athlete, he has volunteered his time as a youth sports coach for over sixteen years. He also owns other businesses in Madison County and Estill County in addition to Browne Law Office.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Traffic Law/CDL offenses
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard & Discover
- Contingent Fees
- 6th Circuit
- Madison County Bar Association
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: National Trial Team - Trial Advocacy Scholarship Recipient
- City of Richmond, Kentucky
- Ethics Commission - Appointed
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.