Wendy Marie Weathers
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Landlord Tenant ...
- New York
Wendy fought the banks during the mortgage foreclosure crisis beginning in 2008 and she brings her unique perspective in the areas of foreclosure and mortgage defense, mortgage loan modification, short sales, as well as consumer bankruptcy. She is admitted to practice in New York since 1997 and is admitted to all four federal and bankruptcy districts in New York and federal district of Connecticut.
Wendy is compassionate, practical and is not afraid to roll up her sleeves to fight for her clients. Wendy guides her clients in a way that is no-nonsense and down to earth. She listens to her clients’ wants and relates to their financial burdens. Wendy has represented both institutional lenders and borrowers in all aspects of the mortgage banking industry and residential foreclosures for over 23 years. Because of her years as a bank attorney prosecuting foreclosures, Wendy understand the bank strategies and thinks outside the box for creative solutions. Wendy’s clients value her transparency as she guides them through the legal process while educating them about their options and reducing their anxiety of the unknown.
Wendy was the recipient of a New York State Bar Association’s 2016 President’s Pro Bono Service Award for the 9th Judicial District.
Wendy is deeply involved in several professional organizations and is passionate about the mission of each. She currently serves as:
• President of the Westchester County Bar Association (WCBA)
• Co-chair of the Bankruptcy Committee and a co-chair of the Practice Management Committee of the Westchester Women’s Bar Association (WWBA) as well as a Board Member.
• Active member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) and the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York (WBASNY)
Wendy lives in Peekskill, New York and is a proud single mother of two daughters who bolster her humility and sense of humor in a way only daughters can.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2796654
- City University of New York School of Law
- New York State Bar  # 2796654
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.