Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Probate – Irvine & Long Beach Offices
I graduated from Stanford University and the University of California, Hastings College of Law. After serving as an Agent in Counter-Intelligence in the United States Army, I practiced law as a Deputy District Attorney and then with a major Los Angeles law firm. I taught estate tax planning as an adjunct professor at Long Beach State for ten years. I continue to teach informative and timely seminars on estate and gift taxation, and provide lectures on tax savings throughout Southern California. I have been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, the Reader’s Digest, the American Bar Association Journal, the Orange County Apartment Magazine, and the Orange County Lawyer.
I am a Trust Doctor, not a medical doctor. I fix trusts! Some trusts are broken, some are antiquated, and some need to be created. I help families avoid creditors and predators. I also assist families to reduce or eliminate the voluntary death tax. I show families how to keep their family money in their bloodline for generation after generation by avoiding the in-laws that often become the “outlaws”. How would you feel if your children or your grandchildren did not receive their inheritance?
I am a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Probate. I have over 45 years of experience and have drafted over 7,000 estate plans. My offices continue to serve the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas and are conveniently located in Irvine and Long Beach, California. Please call (949) 756-0684 for your complimentary consultation today.
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Stanford University
- State Bar of California # 48703
- Law Offices of W. Bailey Smith Website
- Law Offices of W. Bailey Smith Blog
- W. Bailey Smith, Esq. Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell
10 October 2019
- Aretha Franklin’s Handwritten Wills are a Disaster
19 September 2019
- Finding Out Your Power of Attorney is Powerless
5 September 2019
- Trouble in the Chicken House (or Congress’s New Money Grab)
21 August 2019
- The Trust Dr. is at it again!
18 July 2019
- SHALL I PUT MY HOME IN JOINT TENANCY WITH MY CHILD?
24 May 2019
- HOW TO PAY FOR MEDICARE FOR ALL?
8 May 2019
- Bernie Sanders Proposes to Jack Up the Taxes on the Rich
6 May 2019
- THE FIRST TO THE HOUSE AFTER THE FUNERAL WINS (OR HOW TO PREVENT YOUR CHILDREN BATTLING OVER YOUR “STUFF”)
22 March 2019
7 ways to plan your estate discussed by W. Bailey Smith. The Trust Doctor, W. Bailey Smith, provides advice and protection for your estate planning. http://www.ifixtrusts.com W. Bailey Smith Attorney at Law Certified Specialist Probate,...How Do I Plan My Estate Today | Estate Planning with W. Bailey Smith
What is the best way to plan your estate today? Are their legal loopholes in the tax law? How can you and your loved ones avoid probate? What did John...