Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. / Law (1986)
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Patent transfers and Inter Partes Review.
6 October 2017
- Patentable Subject Matter
22 September 2017
- Donald Trump, China, and IP Theft: What’s the Deal?
20 September 2017
- How does a Musician Obtain a Copyright?
17 August 2017
- Personal Audio Loses Podcast Patent
11 August 2017
- Patents for Plants
4 August 2017
- Patent searches and Patentability
7 July 2017
- Entrepreneur Provides Training for Student Technicians
30 June 2017
- Vin LoTempio Meets Plaintiff Simon Tan in Supreme Court Case on Disparaging Trademarks
25 June 2017