Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- - present
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Entrepreneur Belinda Deas, owner of Anointed Hands Creations
15 June 2018
- A little bit on patent infringement and patent rights.
1 June 2018
- AMERICANSHIP® Entrepreneurial Social Network
30 May 2018
- 4 forms of IP protection available for start ups
25 May 2018
- ARTPARTNERING Program Brings New Exhibit to LoTempio Law
18 May 2018
- Uber, Lyft, and patents.
11 May 2018
- Trump’s tariffs and IP
4 May 2018
- Apple Watches and Infringement
27 April 2018
- Interview with Maddie Drew, Creator of Crzy Lvrs
20 April 2018