Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. / Law (1986)
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Vin LoTempio Meets Plaintiff Simon Tan in Supreme Court Case on Disparaging Trademarks
25 June 2017
- Patent Rights After Sales
19 June 2017
- Trademark Use in Commerce
9 June 2017
- Generic Trademarks
26 May 2017
- Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
22 May 2017
- How to Monetize a Patent
12 May 2017
- Patents and Kickstarter: One Man’s Journey
5 May 2017
- Enter Now! Mother’s Day Giveaway featuring Patent Client, Kae and Cami!
2 May 2017
- Developing a Corporate Identity: Interview with Jerry Boye, Owner of Boye Creative Group LLC
28 April 2017