Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. / Law (1986)
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Developing a Corporate Identity: Interview with Jerry Boye, Owner of Boye Creative Group LLC
28 April 2017
- Patenting DNA: Does Canada Have it Right?
18 April 2017
- Pharmaceutical Patents, A Brief Overview
16 December 2016
- Interview with Patent Counsel for Estee Lauder: Idris McKelvey
9 December 2016
- Support Your Fellow Inventors! Vote for Inventor Debbie Frasca of Handy Apple on My Cool Inventions Today
30 November 2016
- Happy Thanksgiving From LoTempio Law!
23 November 2016
- Eating An Apple Without the Mess? That’s a Handy Apple!
16 November 2016
- Mary Ann Hess- The First Lady of Chocolate
8 November 2016
- Support Your Fellow Inventors! Vote for Inventor Debbie Sullivan of Kae & Cami on My Cool Inventions Today
30 October 2016