Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- - present
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Move drones with your eyes!
23 February 2018
- 5 things that can be trademarked
16 February 2018
- “Grumpy Cat” Wins Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
9 February 2018
- The training that can get you financing for your business
2 February 2018
- Why Robocop may not just be science fiction anymore
26 January 2018
- Trademark Battle over the “GOLDEN KNIGHTS” Heats Up
19 January 2018
- 8 things that can be Copyrighted
12 January 2018
- ARTPARTNERING Program Joins Forces with Local Businesses, Including LoTempio Law
29 December 2017
- How to effectively protect your invention
22 December 2017