Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- - present
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Famous Patented Board Games
19 July 2019
- Top Patent, Trademark, and IP Stories from Last Week (7/8-7/14/19)
18 July 2019
- Nirvana, Music, and Lawsuits
12 July 2019
- Toyota cars and patent infringement
5 July 2019
- Some of the Latest Apple Design Patents
28 June 2019
- Top Patent, Trademark, and IP Stories from Last Week (6/17-6/23/19)
26 June 2019
- Could Nike be the future of high-tech shoes?
21 June 2019
- Top Patent, Trademark, and IP Stories from Last Week (6/10-6/16/19)
19 June 2019
- 11 Day Power Play Community Shift 2019
14 June 2019