Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Intellectual Property
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- - present
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar # 2134633
- - Current
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- LoTempio Law Blog
- Interview with Maddie Drew, Creator of Crzy Lvrs
20 April 2018
- Interview with Software Developer and Expert Witness David Horowitz
13 April 2018
- Interview with LoTempio Copyright Client Solomon Schmidt
6 April 2018
- “SERIAL” Trademark Appeals Show High Bar for Proving Acquired Distinctiveness
30 March 2018
- Swiping left and lawsuits.
23 March 2018
- Fighting for Siri
16 March 2018
- The Inventors Hall of Fame.
9 March 2018
- The Fight for nissan.com
2 March 2018
- Move drones with your eyes!
23 February 2018