I have practiced law for 27 years and have represented thousands of clients. I was previously employed with Morgan & Morgan but left in 2001 to start my own practice. My office is dedicated to representing debtors who are trying to get a fresh start by discharging their debt, save their homes from foreclosure, stop lawsuits and harassing phone calls. Call me today for a free legal consultation. I offer payments plans and try to work within everyone's budget.
Offices - Jacksonville, Orange Park, Lake City & Deland
Florida State University - B.S. Finance 1988.
Florida State University - J.D. Law 1991.
Admitted to Florida Bar 1991.
Admitted to Washington Bar 2016.
Admitted to the Middle District of Florida Federal Court.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- American Sign Language
- Morgan & Morgan
- I was employed with Morgan & Morgan as a workers' compensation attorney and was the top fee producer in the workers' compensation department every year. I left to start my own practice.
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1991) | LAW
- The Florida Bar  # 0899925
- Bankruptcy Law Offices of Tony Turner
- CAN I FILE BANKRUPTCY AGAIN EVEN IF I HAVE FILED BEFORE?
5 April 2019
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
24 March 2019
- When Can Student Loans Be Discharged In Bankruptcy?
13 February 2019