Tommy W HullTommy W Hull P.C.
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence
As a former felony chief prosecutor for the state of Texas, Tommy understands that just because someone is charged with a crime does not make them a bad person. It fact, being charged with a crime does not even make someone guilty of anything. It is the state’s responsibility and burden to prove guilt in a criminal case and there are many obstacles and areas of weakness that may be discovered and attacked by an aggressive criminal defense firm seeking to protect your rights. Tommy would like nothing more than the opportunity to use his exceptional courtroom experience and skills to protect your rights in any criminal matter.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Tommy W. Hull P.C.
- - Current
- Trial Team Chief Felony Prosecutor
- Midland County District Attorney's Office
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- University of Texas - San Antonio
- B.A. (2004) | Criminal Justice & Political Science
- Honors: With Honors
- Firm Page
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.