- Construction Law, Business Law
Toby Burke has been practicing law since 1995. Mr. Burke’s preparatory education was at Texas A&M University (B.B.A., 1986); he graduated from St. Mary’s School of Law (magna cum laude) in 1995. Mr. Burke was a member of the Editorial Board of St. Mary’s Law Review, the Chairman of the National Conference of Law Reviews, and a member of the Phi Delta Phi legal honor fraternity while at St. Mary’s School of Law. While Mr. Burke is not a licensed Certified Public Accountant, he passed all sections of the Certified Public Accountancy Exam at the first sitting in 1992. Mr. Burke’s practice focuses on construction and business litigation and corporate and business law. Mr. Burke is a member of the Construction Law Section of the Texas Bar Association, the Tarrant County Bar Association, and the Defense Research Institute. (Capt., U.S. Army, Active Duty, 1986-92).
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- St. Mary's University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.B.A. (1986) | Accounting
- Texas State Bar  # 00793431
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.