Timothy ZerilloAward Winning Maine lawyer handling Federal and State Civil and Criminal litigat
- Civil Rights, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
Representing Good People Who Need Legal Help in Maine - Named "Top 100" lawyer in U.S.
Tim Zerillo is a Maine lawyer who handles serious personal injury, state and federal criminal defense and other high stakes litigation matter. He work in both State and Federal Courts. Tim servies on the Board of the "National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers" is a former President of the "Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers." He been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers “Top 100” attorneys. He has been elected to “New England Super Lawyers” every year since 2010.
Tim has represented people from all walks of life and throughout Maine. He has represented actors and athletes, lawyers and doctors, lobstermen and laborers. Tim's cases are notable, and have at times been the subject of national, and even international, media coverage. He achieved a rare, federal dismissal of a drug conspiracy charge for a United States soldier, who gave up his life as a Los Angeles drug dealer to fight as a soldier in Afghanistan. He was co-counsel in the Anthony Sanborn case, in which a 70-year murder sentence was vacated after a five-week trial. Tim has been featured in newspapers throughout Maine and the United States, including the Boston Globe and New York Times, the Daily Mail in London, and in magazines such as Vanity Fair. On the civil side of his practice, Attorney Zerillo regularly handles complex tort, personal injury, wrongful death and civil rights cases in which the damages to his clients have been significant. He has represented those who have suffered amputations, paralysis and other serious injuries in accidents that were not their fault. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Tim was an Allstate Insurance Company claims representative. He uses his knowledge of the insurance industry to help his clients achieve the best results for their injuries. He also handles complex "bet the house" business litigation and family disputes.
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- White Collar Crime
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Free telephonic consultation with meetings to follow if parties are interested
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Board of Directors
- Defending Specific Crimes
- James Publishing
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.