Timothy James PrendergastCriminal Defense Lawyer, DUI Lawyer, Drug Offense & Possession Lawyer
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Timothy J. Prendergast, Esquire is one of the seven children born to Anne and the Honorable James F. Prendergast, Esquire, a long time member of the Northampton County Bar Association and Democratic State Representative from Northampton County for over 20 years.
Tim grew up in the tradition of pursuing justice and advocating on behalf of others. Prior to attending Law School, Tim spent many years as a Restaurant Manager/Chef.
As an example of Tim’s commitment to justice, while attending the Dickinson School of Law; he founded the Penn State Criminal Justice Project, a member organization of the Innocence Project Network, whose primary goal was to exonerate the wrongfully convicted through the use of DNA evidence. In addition to starting up the Project, Tim developed a curriculum wherein students could earn credits toward their degree while working on the Exoneration cases.
Timothy J. Prendergast, Esquire, was born in and resides in Easton, Pennsylvania. Tim was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2003; and the U.S. District Court, Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, in 2003.
Tim was originally employed by Asteak Law Offices upon graduation from the Dickinson School of Law in 2003 and remained employed there until 2007, when he decided to forge out on his own and opened The Law Office of Timothy J. Prendergast, Esquire in April 2007. Tim and his staff continue to expand and improve his practice to better serve his varied clientele. Tim also joined the Northampton County Public Defender’s Office in August of 2007 and continues to zealously represent indigent clients as an Associate Public Defender. Tim has practiced in multiple counties in the Commonwealth: Bucks, Berks, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Montgomery, Carbon, Schuylkill, Lancaster, Lebanon, Dauphin, Cumberland, Luzerne, Lackawanna, and Montour.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Animal & Dog Law
- Google Meet
- Google Meet
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
We offer a free case evaluation! You can either request one by phone or in person.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No additional fees
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Timothy Prendergast
- - Current
- Public Defender
- Northampton County Public Defender's Office
- Associate Lawyer
- Asteak Law Offices
- Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Activities: Founded the Penn State Criminal Justice Project, a member organization of the Innocence Project Network, whose primary goal was to exonerate the wrongfully convicted through the use of DNA evidence. In addition to starting up the Project, Tim developed a curriculum wherein students could earn credits toward their degree while working on the Exoneration cases.
- Tim Prendergast Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.