- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction and Design Representation
- General Civil
- Real Estate Litigation
- Holland & Hart LLP
- University of Denver College of Law
- Law Review, Order of St. Ives
- California State University
- Activities: Mr. Gordon is the current Chair of the Construction Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association (CBA), an active member of the American Bar Association's Forum on the Construction Industry, and an active member of the Legal Advisory Committee of the Associated General Contractors of Colorado (AGC/C). As Chair and a member of the Construction Law Section of the CBA, Mr. Gordon organizes continuing legal education programs, organizes Section events, and has written for CLE Colorado's Practitioner's Guide to Colorado Construction Law.
- Activities: As a member of the AGC/C's Legal Advisory Committee, Mr. Gordon analyzes and advises AGC/C with respect to legislative bills that impact the construction industry, writes articles for the AGC/C's On Site newsletter, and speaks on the topic of mechanics' liens.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map