Claimed Lawyer Profile
I'm a graduate of the University of La Verne College of Law in Ontario, CA. I practice law in Salt Lake City, Utah with a focus on immigration law. I speak English and Spanish.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of La Verne College of Law
- Honors: -Dean's List Three Times (Top 15% of the Class for the Semester) -CALI Award Recipient for Sports Law and Computer and Video Game Law
- Activities: -One of Six Students That Participated in the Fall 2009 Semester Justice and Immigration Clinic.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map