- Consumer Law
- Landlord Tenant
Websites & Blogs
- New York & New Jersey Consumer Law Blog
- Evicting a Tenant for Damage Under the Anti-Eviction Act, N.J.S.A. 2A:18.61.1(c): Proving the "Mental State."
27 May 2016
- The Cost of Waiting: Applying the Laches Defense to a New Jersey Nonpayment of Rent Case
2 May 2016
- Be Careful What You Settle For: The Enforceability of Landlord-Tenant Settlements in Light of NJSA 2A:18-61.2
16 March 2016
- Evicting a NJ Residential Tenant for Causing Damage: Proving the Cause
1 February 2016
- NJ Commercial Tenancies: The Form Lease & Compliance with "All Laws"
11 November 2015
- A Tenancy Without a Written Lease: Who Lives in My Building? The Problem with Assignment & Subletting
1 October 2015
- A Tenancy Without a Written Lease: What Does a Tenant Possess and How Much Does He/She Pay?
14 August 2015
- NJ Housing Code Enforcement & Landlord's Responsibility for Maintenance vs. Repair
29 June 2015
- NJ Housing Code Enforcement & the IPMC Notice of Violation to the "Person Responsible"
28 June 2015
Contact & Map