- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA)
- Trade Secrets/Covenants Not to Compete
- Wage and Hour
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Metzger is licensed to practice in Ohio, and is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Graduated as member of the Order of the Barristers, Dean's scholar, Three, year academic scholarship
- Washington University in St. Louis
- magna cum laude, Honors Program, 4, year letterman, and 2, year captain varsity swimming.
- Activities: Mr. Metzger has received the highest rating available from his peers for his legal ability and ethical standards, as listed in Martindale Hubbell (AV Rating), and also has been rated by his peers as one of the top attorneys in Ohio's established publication, The Verdict. Mr. Metzger has also been named one of Ohio’s Super Lawyers.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map