(512) 257-2104Tap to Call This Lawyer
Teresa Shahan Shapiro
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Teresa was a solo practitioner for over 13 years in the Austin area practicing primarily in the areas of estate planning, elder law, and probate. Two years ago Teresa joined the firm of Best & Spruill, expanding her areas of law to include health law, regulatory law for health care professionals, administrative law and employment law.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Health Care Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Many of my services are billed on a flat rate which means you know exactly what it is going to cost before we begin.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- University of Texas - Austin
- Austin Bar Association
- LGBT Bar Association
- Aging Services Council
Articles & Publications
- Tax SIG Newsletter
- National Academy Elder Law Attorneys
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.