Susan W. CulpepperSusan is a compassionate family lawyer serving Louisiana and Mississippi clients
- Family Law, Divorce, Juvenile Law ...
Susan became interested in guiding families through the legal process when she witnessed the suffering caused by uncaring attorneys and a misunderstanding of the legal process by the average person who simply want results and to move forward with their lives. Susan is especially interested in helping fathers fight for custody and/or time with their children, because fathers often seem to get the least respect from the courts. Susan offers reasonable flat rate fees for Louisiana or Mississippi family law clients once she determines how she might best assist them. She recently partnered with attorney William Percy and is expanding the practice to include elder law, civil law, personal injury and more. Call Susan today at 504-430-7999 for a free phone or video legal consultation.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
I offer a flat rate fee option to help stream line and de-stress your experience.
Credit Cards Accepted
I offer various payments options to suit your needs.
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- J.D. (1991)
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 21142
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.