(801) 375-2830Tap to Call This Lawyer
Steven R. SumsionSumsion Business Law, LLC
- Business Law, Construction Law, Intellectual Property ...
- New York, Pennsylvania, Utah
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Diversified business lawyer with over 25 years of experience, including international, corporate, law firm, federal judicial clerkship and teaching background. Admitted in New York, Pennsylvania and Utah. Qualified with the U.S. Supreme Court and 10th Circuit. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer fixed fee services for estate planning, living trusts, entity formation, and more. The hourly rate for Steve Sumsion is 445 an hour.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Chinese: Spoken, Written
- Sumsion Business Law, LLC
- - Current
- Selected as one of Utah's Legal Elite. Counsel for numerous small-to-medium sized businesses in Utah. Received $1.3 million settlement after two-month jury trial. Defended $1.2 million claim against guarantors to dismissal. Project counsel for $8 million construction financing on 265-unit condominium project, $2 million equity financing with Fannie Mae, $5 million buyout of 200-unit housing project, and $4.5 million housing project in Salt Lake City. Adjunct professor, Brigham Young University, Construction Law, Construction Program (2005).
- Russin & Vecchi, International Law Firm
- Represented Citibank, Bank of America, ABN-AMRO and Bank Paribas in over 20 financial transactions ranging from $10-150 Million. Was counsel to an airline and Nortel Networks on a wide range of projects and issues.
- Executive VP & General Counsel
- C&A Construction
- Responsible for all legal matters related to the development and construction of numerous commercial and housing projects. Negotiated and drafted agreement for $26 million Multi-Family Housing project; prepared and presented over $2 million in claims.
- General Counsel
- Nature's Way
- Staff Attorney
- Associate Counsel
- IBM Attorney
- Arizona State University
- B.S. | Construction
- Brigham Young University
- J.D. (1986)
- Utah Legal Elite
- Utah Business
- Utah State Bar  # 08317
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New York State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Sumsion Business Law
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.