Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Military Law
- Municipal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. (2018) | Law
- California State University - San Bernardino
- B.A. (2014) | Economics
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of California # 323191
Websites & Blogs
13 Questions Answered
- Q. I was discharged from my military unit and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm gay. Can they still do that?
- A: In 2010, President Obama repealed the policy "Don't ask Don't Tell", preventing the military from discharging service men because of sexual preference.
- Q. If the court lied about a pitchess motion, and on appeal we we have another. Shouldn't I have a new judge
- A: Appeals are handled by the court of appeals. This will be in a different court with different Judges.
- Q. 2012,13, 15 were consaldated. Does statute of limitations matter when your not covicted until 2017? What's fair?
- A: Your claim against the police officers would be a civil claim under injury to person. You must pursue your claim within two years in the State of California. After two years, it will be difficult or impossible to make your claim.
- Q. California dept of child support services license reinstatement , effective when they release or when DMV reinstates ?
- A: The DMV is its own separate system from the court and DCSS. You need to contact the DMV to determine the status of your license and reinstate through them. Nothing outside the DMV will automatically reinstate your drivers license.
- Q. Hello is there any new law in California that can help second degree murder find relief?
- A: There are no new laws that would affect the time sentenced to served in a 2nd Degree murder case
- Q. I missed the day to sign up for dui classes and I was told to ask judge for an extension will I be arrested if I go to
- A: By not signing up for the DUI class you are in violation of probation. Many factors will determine if you are taken into custody. It is possible that the District Attorney will reinstate the terms of your probation, meaning the original terms will still be put back in effect. It will largely depend on the facts and circumstances of your case.
- Q. If pulled over illegally, is the search valid
- A: Generally the seizure (pulling over) and the search must be valid. Every rule has many exceptions, it would depend on the specific facts of the case to determine if the search was valid.
- Q. My 23 y.o. daughter went drinking w/friends. When she was ready to leave, called b.f to come get her. She sat in her car
- A: Ultimately it is up to her whether she should fight the case. DWIs can be very fight -able depending on the facts. She should ask her attorney about his reasoning for wishing to plead guilty, there could be a valid reason.
- Q. Court entered judgement for DUII including fine and license suspension. Can it change the conviction to make it harsher?
- A: Generally no, when the court enters the terms of the plea agreement into the system, it becomes permanent. There are always exception to the rules, an attorney can go through your specific facts to determine if an exception applies.
Contact & Map