Free Consultation: (951) 405-0990Tap to Call This Lawyer
Steven McNicholl

Steven McNicholl

  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
    Cannabis & Marijuana Law
    Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
    Military Law
    Veteran's Benefits
    Municipal Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of La Verne College of Law
J.D. (2018) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
California State University - San Bernardino
B.A. (2014) | Economics
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of California  # 323191
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Law Offices of Steven McNicholl
Legal Answers
13 Questions Answered
Q. I was discharged from my military unit and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm gay. Can they still do that?
A: In 2010, President Obama repealed the policy "Don't ask Don't Tell", preventing the military from discharging service men because of sexual preference.
Q. If the court lied about a pitchess motion, and on appeal we we have another. Shouldn't I have a new judge
A: Appeals are handled by the court of appeals. This will be in a different court with different Judges.
Q. 2012,13, 15 were consaldated. Does statute of limitations matter when your not covicted until 2017? What's fair?
A: Your claim against the police officers would be a civil claim under injury to person. You must pursue your claim within two years in the State of California. After two years, it will be difficult or impossible to make your claim.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Law Offices of Steven McNicholl
Telephone: (951) 405-0990
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.