Steven Marlow PalmerSaving homes, cars, licenses, and wages starts with a free 1 hr consultation.
- Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law, Consumer Law ...
- Norther District of Indiana, Ohio, Southern District of Indiana, Washington
I primarily practice bankruptcy and real estate law and have represented both debtors and creditors over the last 9 years. My practice has also included mediations, foreclosure defense and prosecution, and negotiating loss mitigation options for clients. I am admitted to practice in Washington, Ohio, and the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
On the personal side, I graduated with a degree in geology and worked in a limestone quarry as an on-site geologist for a summer. After that, I moved to Japan where I taught English, wrote English textbooks and helped to manage an English school for 4.5 years.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
We offer a free 1 hour consultation for bankruptcy clients.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Norther District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Rising Star 2018
- Super Lawyers
- CALI Excellence in Law, 2007
- Awarded for achieving the top score in my International Law Class
- CALI Excellence in Law, 2008
- Awarded for having the top score in my Environmental Law class
- Ohio State Bar
- Property Tax Certificate Claims
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Property Tax Certificate Claims: Do You Need to Object
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- Panel Introductions: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau:Key Regulations, Compliance Issues,, William J. O'Neill Great Lakes Regional Bankruptcy Institute, Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland Metro Bar Associatimon
- Curtis & Casteel & Palmer, PLLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.