Steven Lever is a skilled Long Beach bankruptcy attorney at LeverLaw who brings over 27 years of experience to bear on his cases. He works tirelessly on behalf of his clients because he understands what a burden his clients carry.
Attorney Lever is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys’ Association, the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara, before obtaining his Juris Doctor from McGeorge School of Law.
Additionally, he has a certificate in Personal Financial Planning from the University of California, Irvine. Since then, he has been helping clients manage their debt as well as their overall finances. Call the firm today to learn how he can help you resolve your unique debt situation.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- McGeorge School of Law Univ of the Pacific
- Law Degree
- University of California - Irvine
- Certificate In Personal Financial Planning (2001) | Financial Planning for Individuals
- - Current
- Activities: Professional development through seminars, relationships and list serve
- California State Bar # 155082
- - Current