Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Intellectual Property
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Patent and Trademark Associate
- Overhauser Law Offices, LLC
- - Current
- Intellectual Property Staff Attorney
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Staff Attorney
- Frost Brown Todd LLC
- University of Dayton School of Law
- J.D. | Program in Law and Technology
- Honors: Managing Editor and co-founder, Dayton Journal of Intellectual Property Law; Who's Who: American Law Schools.
- Activities: Intellectual Property Law Society.
- Bellarmine College
- B.A. | Accounting and Computer Science
- Honors: Honors Program; Dean's List; Presidential Leadership Society.
- Activities: Delta Sigma Pi; Chorale and College Singers; intramural sports.
- Who's Who in American Law
- State of Kentucky
- Kentucky Governor's Scholars Program Alumni Association
Articles & Publications
- Business Method Patents: 'Technology' Need Not Apply?"
- TerraLex IP Newsletter, 13th Ed., April 2006
- Ask the Legal Professional: Patent Infringement
- Business First
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Passed Funamentals of Engineering (formerly Engineer-in-Training exam) licensing examination
- State of Michigan Board of Professional Engineers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map