Stephanie NickseConnecticut Litigation Counsel: foreclosure, housing, business, contracts
- Landlord Tenant, Foreclosure Defense, Business Law ...
- Connecticut, New York
Business and individual clients seek out Attorney Nickse's legal representation for many reasons. Attorney Nickse is as highly skilled at negotiating results favorable to her clients as she is taking her clients' cases to court. Much depends on the clients' goals, strengths and weaknesses of each matter, and the parties involved. Attorney Nickse is known for her strong listening skills and communication with clients to keep them informed and well advised about their circumstances. She has a wealth of experience and knowledge which makes prevailing on behalf of her clients that much easier. Foreclosure defense, housing matters, business, contract, real property, and construction dispute referrals welcomed.
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Easements, Neighbor Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- New York
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Bucknell University
- B.A. | Chemistry, Sociology, Spanish
- State Bar of Connecticut  # 427561
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.