Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
Additional Practice Area
- Guardianship Administration & Litigation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Chepenik Trushin LLP
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Honors: Dean’s List; earned honors marks in both her Legal Research and Writing and Appellate Advocacy courses, and a recipient of the Dunspaugh-Dalton Foundation, Inc. Scholarship.
- Activities: Senior Research Editor of the Entertainment Law Review.
- University of Florida
- B.A. / Political Science and Criminology with a minor in Education
- Florida State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Gator Club of Miami
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Probate and Guardianship – A View from the Bench and Bar, Put Something Back CLE Presentation
- Dade County Bar Association and Legal Aid
- March 2010
- Avoiding the Wire-Tapped Necktie – Legal Ethics in Probate & Guardianship, CLE Presentation
- Dade County Bar Association
- March 2010
Websites & Blogs
- Stacy Rubel's Website Profile
- Chepenik Trushin LLP Website
- Florida Probate Litigation Lawyer Blog
- Probate Court and Family Court collide
28 November 2016
- Major Life Changes? Get your estate plan dusted off, reviewed and updated
7 November 2016
- International Wills and Estate Planning
17 October 2016
- All life’s journeys and stories eventually end, even iconic novels
4 October 2016
- Probate, Creditors and Technology – Are you Aware?
15 September 2016
- Guardianship Law in Florida – What’s Current? Very Important Updates
29 August 2016
- What is your plan for the “What if” in life?
15 August 2016
- FIRPTA – Be Aware!
1 August 2016
- Trustee Acting Squirrely?
22 July 2016
Contact & Map